RV Insurance in South Carolina
If you own a recreational vehicle in South Carolina, you must consider RV insurance from Ingram Insurance Agency. RV insurance gives you peace of mind and protects your finances when calamities strike. Besides, you are legally required to purchase RV insurance if you have a motorized (self-propelled) RV in South Carolina.
RV insurance options
You must buy RV insurance in South Carolina unless your RV is towed by a vehicle. Failure to purchase the required RV insurance results in numerous fines and penalties. But is it worth it, yet you can purchase affordable RV insurance from Ingram Insurance Agency? Here are the RV insurance coverage options you should think about:
- Liability coverage: If you are accused of bodily injury or property damage by others, this insurance comes to your rescue by covering third-party expenses, including lawsuits when sued.
- Collision coverage: If your RV sustains physical damage after colliding with other motorists or stationary objects, your insurer compensates you for the losses and even replacement when your vehicle is totaled.
- Comprehensive insurance: Your RV isn’t safe even when not on the roads. While you might have parked your RV, risks like fire, theft, hail, and vandalism can still happen, and that’s why you need comprehensive coverage to cover the loss.
- Roadside assistance: Since mechanical breakdowns can happen when using your RV, you want to be sure you are covered when such instances happen. RV insurance can provide services like puncture repair, battery jumpstarting, gas delivery, and towing when your RV misbehaves miles away from your residence.
- Uninsured motorist coverage: While auto insurance is mandatory in South Carolina, it’s not surprising to encounter uninsured motorists on the road. Unfortunately, if such motorists crash into you, you will be left behind with numerous uncovered losses. Thankfully, this doesn’t have to be the case if you have uninsured motorist coverage.
Ready to invest in RV insurance in Cheraw, SC? Please get in touch with Ingram Insurance Agency for a comprehensive yet affordable RV insurance policy.